they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after.So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over there for 2 days at 8am to sometimes 4 or 5 and and sometimes 8 or 9 they dont say.
Just a terrible education but thats not the worst part they say they will hire and its all a lie a lot of people have taken the course over 200 people a month and none get hired.So i tried calling them and asking about my application a couple times and just got a " we will get back to you" so i asked some of the other people who took the course and they said they got the same then i went online and looked it up and lets just say i was not the first to be scammed so take my advice and don't waste your money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Offers
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM THE PRESS RELEASE SCRIPT DOES HAVE LOT OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUES. DO NOT BUY THIS PRESSRELEASESCRIPT.COM SCRIPT IT IS A SCAM. Get your Press Release Script now..."
- "Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."